Scale API is looking for someone to support our Scaler force and core team. You will be in charge of interacting with our Scaler team of thousands of people and making sure our workforce can hit our client's quality and latency needs. This means anything from answering questions people have surrounding tasks to identifying quality issues to hiring new reviewers.
Our mission is to bring human intelligence to software applications. By combining machine learning and a human workforce, we're actively bridging the gap between what software can do and what humans can do. Our current clients include Alphabet, Uber, Procter & Gamble, Houzz, and many more.
We raised our Series A from Accel and were one of the top YC companies in our batch. We have breakout revenue and traction and have been growing rapidly. We’re still a small team, and we’re hiring to build a world-class founding team. We’re from Harvard, MIT, and CMU, and previously worked at Dropbox, Quora, Snapchat, Facebook, and Palantir.
- Designing processes around how to build the most effective team and hit customer SLAs.
- Execute on operational tasks of monitoring quality, training Scalers, and scaling up the Scaler workforce.
- Build and execute on scalable processes to hire, train, and manage Scalers.
- Build training materials and coordinate Scalers across a variety of different tasks.
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to automate the operations relating to our Scaler team.
- Understand Scaler's problems and communicating them with our team.
You ideally have:
- Expertise in statistical and analytical techniques.
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
- Willingness to get your hands dirty — talking to Scalers daily, doing tasks, etc.
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to [email protected].